TOP TEN INDICATIONS OF MARCH MADNESS
10. Eric Massa inviting us to ask the 10,000 Navy men he served with whether he is gay.
9. Larry Langford hitting the jackpot 33 times in one day and not remembering it.
8. Ron Sparks being able to make payments on a $500,000 loan with an income of $80,000.
7. Artur Davis voting against health care reform.
6. Bradley Byrne’s commercial where he says that Washington can’t create jobs, but as governor, he implies he’ll get Montgomery to create jobs.
5. Bradley Byrne’s other commercial where he carries a shotgun and then says he’s “for life.”
4. Kay Ivey accusing the Mobile Press-Register of being liberal.
3. Thinking charter schools has a prayer.
2. Troy King as Alabama’s best hope for BINGO.
1. Democrats in the State House introducing legislation to cut taxes, when the state is looking at proration for this year and agonizing budget prospects for next year.
I bet you have some of your own contributions to this list. Send them on.
A DOC’s POLL?
Danny and I have been talking about putting together a survey of the site’s readers. If you have some questions you’d like included, just send them to me by the end of the month. We’ll try to lunch just in time for taxes.